81 You Need A Hobby
127 You Have One
Dor

Dor Does Books

Oh, hai! I read books, then I write down what I think of them.

Random update

Sooo ... I'm wildly busy and have fallen behind with the #BookadayUK posts. I'll try and catch up, but it may be next week. Try to contain your disappointment.

In other news, I've been ordering Wren cat food.

Don't go! I'm going to give you a helpful tip!

I use a site called Zooplus because Wren's main food is a Swedish brand called Bozita; it's grain free and has up to 93% meat content. I also order her another grain-free brand called Lily's Kitchen, which is British.

Although you only have one account across all of the different Zooplus sites (.co.uk, .ie, etc), the prices vary. The different sites will also grant free delivery on a minimum purchase spend, even on international delivery. I've saved just over £10 (for about 6-8 weeks food) by buying Lily's Kitchen via the UK site rather than the Irish site. Conversely, the Bozita is cheaper on the Irish site, and cheaper yet on the German site. I haven't looked at any of the other nations'. The different sites *also* offer different pack sizes, which means I won't be rocking up to the WSPCA offices clutching 22 tetra packs of Kangaroo flavoured cat food any more, but I'm sure I can find other forms of entertainment.

Don't say I never teach you anything.