84 You Need A Hobby
130 You Have One
Dor

Dor Does Books

Oh, hai! I read books, then I write down what I think of them.

I'm so sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how fabulous I look.

Sooooooo - I was talking about my hair and how I was going to have something dramatic done, mainly because this is what I attempting to style out:

I don't know what's going on, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like it.

(show spoiler)

I went to my hairdresser and told him I wanted a CHANGE.

He said he'd need coffee.

I showed him some pictures of stuff which I described as "Not what I want but stuff I kind of like and which I'm not really sure will suit me. I don't know. What do you think should happen?"

Happily, he knows me and understood this failure of communication completely. He did some hairdresser-y talk, I nodded as though I was paying attention, then he cut my hair.

ZOMG! She has DECKING!

Ta da! A longish pixie cut! Which is more dramatic than it looks in this picture because it's short all up the back.

(show spoiler)

This is my new T-shirt which I was photographing to show my Mammy. I like it. I like it a lot.

(A mirror shot, hence the flip of parting)

(show spoiler)

I'm liking and I *feel* nice.

I also feel more confident, mainly because I can no longer hide behind great globules of fringe when I'm required to have a face-to-face with an actual live human being. I've started looking people in the eye. I know! Can you imagine?!

I think I also terrified The Vet. I had to take Wren in for a followup appointment and he was far less perky than he was last week when I was doing the aforementioned hiding. It was probably down to my power mascara. Yes, since you ask: it was the one I quite fancy even though he's 5 years younger than me. *wistful sigh*